Perempuan Pemenang! =D

Friday, October 16, 2009
Pemenang Anugerah S.E.A Write 2009

Puan Azmah Nordin:

I learned to realize that literature is a “diamond” - that transmit and shed lights radiantly to the readers. The beauty of the language, sound moral values, and the plots are all woven with a splendid creativity. In my humble opinion, literature is a “diamond” in which in its origin needed to be shaped and polished so we could appreciate its lustrous beauty. This glittering “diamond” (literature) will always shine into the emotion of the readers. In all, literature moulds and shapes the humankind.

Pemenang Hadiah Nobel 2009

Herta Müller:

Books about difficult times are often read as testimony. My books are also necessarily about difficult times, about amputated lives in a dictatorship, about the everyday life of a German minority - cowering away from the outside world but inwardly autocratic - and their subsequent disappearance through emigration to Germany. For many people my books are therefore testimony. But I don't feel I'm bearing witness when I write. I learned writing through silence and keeping silent. That's where it began." (Herta Müller, Kann Literatur Zeugnis ablegen? [2002])

==========================================================

Pemenang Anugerah S.E.A Write 2016 - S.K =D

Pemenang Hadiah Nobel 2030 - S.K =D

S.K:

Bukan sebab nak nama, ek, tapi, mudah-mudahan karya tersebar seantero alam dan menjadi ejen perubahan dunia, tak pun, masyarakat, tak pun... diri pembaca =D Seberapa ramai yang mungkin! =D

0 Pecinta LangitMalam:

Post a Comment